Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2072, a year of 3 L's (Loss, Lesson and Love)

"Another year has gone by
And I'm still the one by your side
After everything that's gone by
There's still no one saying goodbye
Though another year has gone by"
And with these lines from Celine Dion's song, here comes an end to my most memorable year 2072 B.S. Usually, every year is important in own way and is remembered by different reasons, but 2072, it’s a year to be remembered for multiple reasons.
I still remember the first hour of 2072, when I was weaving my dream, my plan; all around were busy in drinking, dancing, singing but I was planning something, something different. Like always, I was thinking to make this year unforgettable. But who knew that it's gonna be remembered in sour memories. The first morning visit of holy place "Baitani Damn" in rural part of Lalitpur poured positive vibes on me. I was pretty sure that the year will be pure as the holy place and beautiful like the Rhododendrons (national flower of Nepal) that surrounded me. Yes, it was pure too, but only till 12th Baishak(25th April); the day that changed the game, not only of mine but of my family and country. The devastating earthquake scattered dreams of my country, people here and of my family and mine too.
Source: Google 

The first "L" "LOSS", yes it started from this day. My family's business turned down, all hopes were lost and my dreams too. Losing the senior member of family, my grandfather was another great loss, which filled me with regrets and dissatisfaction. With the time being, losing the care and love of some friends due to my own silly mistakes added more to it. During this tough period, I got a pretty second "L", "LESSON". A lesson to handle the worst situation, a lesson to cope up with null hope, a lesson to prove maturity in the right time. Providing the strength to stand high, confident, and strong and stable, I learnt to fight with economic, physical and mental lacking. People come and go, it’s the way world runs, but one has to stay still and move forward accepting the situation was the main and foremost lesson of the year.
And the beautiful, "L", "LOVE", that I received from my friends is seriously uncountable. I was poured with immense love from my friends (old and new). From finding new friends of different culture in different land to getting back support every second from my always reigning friends, I was surrounded by love most of the time. I can say this is what that helped me out of the problems and encouraged to stay calm.

New Year, 2073 has already arrived, and this year actually with no dreams, no hopes, I am gonna make it memorable, don’t worry memorable in positive part for sure. My effort for this year will be to collect strength to stick on my decisions, to not regret and to live jolly life which suits me and for which I am made for. With all guns blazing, I am now on the ground to battle with every problem, and thanks to 2072 for making me this strong. Last but not the least, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2073 to all out there, May god provide you much strength and patience to go through my blog which has revived from this minute. Stay Blessed and obviously bless me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment